Are you craving for the perfect restaurant-styled Desi Chinese meal but want to make it at home? Renowned celebrity chef Harpal Singh Sokhi gives you an easy-to-cook recipe that takes few ingredients and can be whipped up in no time at all! Try out the sumptuous recipes below for Schezwan Fried Rice, Veg Hakka Noodles and Gobi Manchurian for the ultimate Desi Chinese meal!
Serving Size: 1 portion
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
6 cups of boiled/cooked rice
1 packet of Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
4 tablespoons oil
2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, onion, French beans)
Chopped spring onion greens for garnishing
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir-fry the chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, french beans etc) for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the rice to the vegetables
3. Add the Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
4. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Then remove the rice in a bowl.
4. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot!
Chef’s Tip: You can even use leftover rice to make this recipe.